Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's in your Makeup Palette?




As females deciding on makeup is more a less a chore in itself.  I for one have spent hours in Sephora and MAC just testing on which shades of either lip-gloss, eyeshadow etc would look good on my complexion - only to end up leaving feeling like a clown. If only choosing makeup was easy. Nowadays we have up-loaders or online questionnaires on such sites as Cover-girl which asks us a few questions and then decide on the best shade - all dependent on your answer.  If that was our only worry - learning how to blend, contour shades is also stressful. More importantly - the price of makeup can leave a chick in a rut.

My personal solution is evaluating my makeup each month and deciding on if I need to invest in a new eyeshadow,  lip-gloss, or brush and writing down the budget on such an item.  Sticking to a Brand also helps as to avoid consistency or textural clashes.  I love to browse online websites and stores and build up my makeup portfolio from there.

I have complied a list of my favorite sites:-    


iVillage.com
Drugstore.com
Sephora.com
Amazon.com
Makeuptip.com
Ulta.com
Strawberrynet.com
Cosmeticmall.com
Beauty.com
Beautyhabit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment